PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever heard of Chrome interpreting PHP differently then FireFox??

Trillium
22 Feb 2013, 04:50 PM
Hi,
I have a PHP shopping cart script. I designed it for a client a while back, and it was working fine. Then, to my surprise, today I was trying it out on Chrome, and there is some strange glitch that causes the product stock amount to be the wrong number - but only on Chrome (not Firefox)... it's the exact same code!!

I'm somewhat stumped... I've never heard of this before.

I could try to re-write the code, but I'd rather figure this out, if anyone knows anything about this, I'd appreciate the help, thanks!

Trillium
26 Feb 2013, 07:51 PM
Anyone?
I had a colleague suggest that it may be due to a loop in the code somewhere - or to the page being called multiple times, but I don't think that's the case - nor would it explain the flawless working in FF & IE.

I am quite stumped on what this could be. Basically, my shopping cart area that holds the number of a particular item in the cart is set to 1 like it's supposed to be in FF & IE, but it's set to 2 in Chrome. I know!! Weird right??

Anyway, if anyone's ever heard of anything like this, I'd love to hear from you, because right now, I'm not even sure how to begin tackling this bad-boy bug.

Sorry about the second post, I tried to use the edit post option, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment....?