PDA

View Full Version : designn of an interactive web site

jupiter
04 Mar 2013, 07:25 AM
i need to build a web site where people will register with a user name and password to encounter each other and to chat with each other, put their pictures , send
instant messages and pay the service with credit cards.
the only langage is HTML and i see it is not enough.
i need to know what books or which langage i have to use.
in a word an encounters web site.
thanks for your help

carmen189
06 Mar 2013, 10:10 PM
hi there, I am not clear with your question. If you wanna design a website than first you should learn HTML & CSS and then some designing tool like Photoshop...... There are lots of ebooks are available just Google it. :)

fastrecruitment
09 Mar 2013, 05:32 AM
Hello Jupiter, you need a paid networking site, in other words you can say just like facebook but paid not free. So are you creating the website or want to create?
I am a professional web designer (http://www.fastrecruitmentwebsites.com/) from United Kingdom.

jupiter
09 Mar 2013, 11:23 AM
hi there, I am not clear with your question. If you wanna design a website than first you should learn HTML & CSS and then some designing tool like Photoshop...... There are lots of ebooks are available just Google it. :)

i am designing the site using html but html alone is not enough , i am using html 4 .
i need something like what i am using right now: i am writng you a message that you are able to receive , read and respond to it. without passing by e-mail:like mailto.

jupiter
09 Mar 2013, 11:24 AM
thanks for your help

jupiter
09 Mar 2013, 11:26 AM
i am trying to create it using html 4.

jupiter
09 Mar 2013, 11:42 AM
i am creating the site but as i said html4 alone is not enough , maybe ,i am not sure , i need to use some kind of data base like access or sql