Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Where to get photos for web design?

Thumbs up Look at these sites!

Please make a look at these sites, it may help you............
    designmodo.com/using-photos-in-web-design-excellent-examples-for-inspiration/
    sixrevisions.com/design-showcase-inspiration/using-photos-web-design/..........

What kind of photo you need ?

Yusuf
    Clipping Path India

Cool

Deviant Art sites is the best resource you can find in google in order to put some cool designs on your site.

Creating a Logo

The photos you can get from the customers. Customers want their own photograph in the site.If you want to make the site more attractive then you cane search for the related sites. You can get lots of photographs.

Go to google images and type web design. You can get a lot of photos regarding web design for a site. All are very nice photos.

Anyone knows about free psd photos website?

I got a good site for free photos from a professor, http://www.morguefile.com

Hi,

I would try ww.photobucket.com

Kind regards,

Maria
    Social Media Strategist
    www.mooveagency.com

You can get photos from photobucket

I always use Stockexchange.com, these pictures are not also royalty free (not copyrighted), but also downloadable in high resolution. Deviantart is also good but I think those pictures have various copyrights on them.

Thanks for the good post!)

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder27 View Post
    I am looking for photos to add to new websites I am designing. I am against taking someone else photos and using them for my self. So where can I get some for free use or a small royalty fee?
    I think you should purchase from the paid site, because when you purchase photos for your own site it will be your property and you can claim for copy right if any one try to use these photos without your permission.

I've gotten a lot of great free images from sxc.hu
    http://www.dreamstime.com is a paid site, but they have a good free section.
    http://www.morguefile.com has a large collection of free quality images.

If asking permission is not something you're afraid of, Flickr.com is probably the largest collection on the web. There are quite a few shutterbugs there that will let you use their work. They've got something akin to a PM system where you can contact most of them, and you can shoutbox the rest. Once you have the OK to use their image, just save the email or PM as verification.

Try Shutterstock. All-free-downloads.com is good for free graphics, not sure if it does photos too.

you just go to Onlineebdirectory and search by category. simple

If you can't afford to use something like Fotolia or iStockPhoto why not Gimp / Photoshop something up. I would not recommend using anything Copyrighted. You are just asking for Trouble.

I stole them from the net. *dont judge me*

For web designing, photos can be getting by Search Engine like Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
    ypbpr hdmi converter
    mini displayport to vga adapter cable
    s video composite video to vga converter

deviantart.com is the best to get more picture to use for graphic designs. They really give good quality pictures that will seriously fulfill your expectations.

web design sydney/

I am guessing you just browsing Flicker website because Flicker is the most popular image hosting site .