Thread: Looking for Web developers

Looking for Web developers

I own a few websites with GREAT ideas. First let’s start off with:

Finditless.com which will be a price comparison website finding the best deals on the internet not only that; it will compile with local newspapers with its own section or page for price comparison of different products and retail stores around that area. This will produce more readers for the newspaper industry which is greatly being damage by the internet. Also there will be a large forum to discuss sale items and deals on the internet and local.

Nowtion.com which will be a live 12 hour a day 7 days a week auction with thousands of products running per day. The idea for this is to gain more exposure for internet auctions
    10 out 8 times a seller usually do not sell an item on Ebay due to loads and loads other competition. This will create real time actions which will have been there for at least 2 days so that buyers know when there product is going live.

Clubfanatic.com What does every night club need? Exposure. Clubfanatic will take an in depth look into hot clubs in major cities including, NewYork, L.A, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Etc. We will advertise and hype ONE club a night in every major city. We will also need to have a large forum to discuss other cities and night clubs.

Gadgetnfo.com Will review new and cool gadgets with daily updates on cell phones, MP3 players and anything that has to do with gadgets. Unlike gizmodo, and engadget our site will include a forum base which produce high traffic.

We are currently looking for developers that will build and maintain these sites, I’m offering a hefty percentage to each site revenue per developer. Also we will choose one devolvement group per site.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at Yvezzx@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Yves

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that people have had those ideas before.