Hello,
I am getting a Blank webpage when I click on any Link from the Main WebPage.

I have tried all the things mentioned from google site such as Configuring .dll Files for IE,changing the Browser from IE 6.0 to Mozilla,Checking and changing the Internet Options Settings,Clearing the Cache,TIF etc. but nothing worked fine.The problem exists only in the Development Environment of the Application, but it works fine in the Production Environment with the Same Browser and Settings.
From the Weblogic Log Files I noted certain Points which I shall send for you.
It seems to be so to me from the log files on the server. But the pages that are
displayed as blank on the website was not due to the connectivity with the DB2 Tables
and hence also cannot check whether the pages are connecting to the DB2 tables or not.
So I tried fixing this problem first to enable me to check the connectivity with the DB2 tables.
While trying to fix the problem, I found that at server startup, it caches
all the html files on to the memory. Though this caching is being done properly,
but its not being stored properly on the server. This is causing the problem of
displaying blank pages as it cannot read from the cached area when the pages are being accessed later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the log files on the dkdl0106 server the following points were evident :

01. The server is connecting to the DB2 tables.
02. Pages that are being displayed on the website are not due to the connectivity with the DB2 tables.
03. Since the pages are displayed blank, cannot check whether the pages will be connecting to the DB2 tables properly.
04. Before proceeding further to check the connectivity, I need to brig the pages running.

So, while trying to fix the above problem, I discovered the following few notes :

01. During weblogic server startup, all the pages i.e the html files are being cached into the memory.
02. Caching is done properly, but the cached text is not being stored properly on the server.
03. Since, nothing is being stored, later trying to display the pages, it cannot read the cached area and hence displaying a blank page after logging an error on the server.

I would be greatful to any one who could help me in resolving the problem.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help that is to be rendered.

Thanks,
Bala.