Thread: Best Ads?

Best Ads?

Hi,
    I am currently with clicksor for my ads but I am not sure if they are any good. I want some ads which are more specific to my page instead of dodgy ads, credit card ads and gambling ads.

I know a lot have google ads and they seem to be ok but I have heard mix reviews on how much they pay out. But there ads are very nice looking and specific to the page. Do google ads do graphical ads?

I was looking for somewhere that did paypal mainly because of the ease of transferring money. I check through the post would be fine though.

What ads networks/companies do you recommend?

Dave.

p.s. I live in England so they need to post checks there.

hmm, clicksor seems like a newer more expandable advertisement program. Google ads have there ups and downs. There well known, but sometimes too simple for my liking. The way to do it (which this place offers) is to get other websites/companys advertising on your site. Which is hard unless its automatically handled (even though it says you get 80%)

Google or Clicksor both can add quality to your site, or completly ruin it. I would try clicksor tho because like i said they seem more expandable.

hope that helps