Thread: Dotster customer? They'll lower their prices.

Dotster customer? They'll lower their prices.

If you have domain names registered through Dotster they will offer to lower their prices and match a competitor if you initiate a domain transfer request. I'm moving all the domains I had registered with them after they changed the DNS for my sites to a spam link farm page they made money off of and then claimed they weren't responsible for my loss of revenue. Now I get an email from them offering to lower their prices:

" Our records indicate you are transferring your domain(s) from Dotster to Go Daddy Software, Inc.. If you are transferring due to your current account pricing, I would like to take this opportunity to offer you a permanent price reduction on your Dotster account.

If you decide to take advantage of this offer, your new, permanent Dotster account pricing will include the following –

* $8.95 Registrations and Renewals for .com, .net, .org, .info, .us, and .biz domains.
    * $7.75 Transfer pricing for the same TLD’s listed above.
    * FREE URL Forwarding
    * FREE Email Forwarding
    * FREE DNS Management
    * FREE Whois Privacy
    * No ICANN Fees

If the registrar you are transferring to has a more competitive offer please let me know and I’ll do my best to match or beat their offer. ..."

he he he funny ... but thats the way it should be ... always compete with the competitors ...