Hi All,
I'm new here so I thought I'd say Hi!
I've been creating websites for friends and relatives for a couple of years now and it's obviously something that I enjoy but I've discovered that I'm probably better at the backend side of it rather than the graphic front end stuff.
I'm currently spending most of my time developing www.AddAnImage.com which started out as an experiment in using phpThumb but has grown to be something bigger. Development hasn't really been that well thought out and it's just grown by adding extra functionality here and there but it seems to work for now - I'm not sure how scalable it's going to be in the future.
One thing that I'm actutely aware of is it's current look and feel. It really needs an overhall - I'm trying to badger a friend into designing me a template as he has a really good eye for what looks good and what doesn't.
Anyway, I'd appreciate any constructive feedback as to the way my site works and feels - also any ideas as to what to add next (it needs a search facility and more work on how to present the 'highest rated' pictures but I'm searching for the motivation to get started on that... perhaps this w/e...)
Many thanks,
p.