Thread: This FORUM Rewards u for posting

Arrow This FORUM Rewards u for posting

hi !

Here`s the forum synonymous to social networking webportals such as "ORKUT","HI5","Rediff connexions" etc likely to explode in coming days.

Reason ?

They reward you for Posting,Responding ,Discussing and Uploading images
    to various threads.

Things you get paid for :
    - starting a discussion
    - responding to threads
    - adding Comments
    - uploading images
    - percentage of your referrals earnings

and more to come...so do check it out.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=infoholics

Have FUN n Earn as well.

wish u luck !

There's no mention of how little they pay for each post, plus they add "myLot retains the right to refuse payment to any myLot user for any reason."

Paying for posting to a forum isn't a new idea, and it really doesn't do a lot to make one "explode in coming days" as unless people are interested in what's on the site, a penny or two won't motivate them enough to continual posting thinking that one day they might hit the magical minimum amount necessary for a payout.

Quote Originally Posted by alvo
    There's no mention of how little they pay for each post, plus they add "myLot retains the right to refuse payment to any myLot user for any reason."

Paying for posting to a forum isn't a new idea, and it really doesn't do a lot to make one "explode in coming days" as unless people are interested in what's on the site, a penny or two won't motivate them enough to continual posting thinking that one day they might hit the magical minimum amount necessary for a payout.

well ppl are motivated thats for sure .every one likes to speak out in every possible way and getting paid for doin so excites them.

To some extent it helped me when i posted a topic on Obesity And proven online money making resources .

OK, so how much would I get paid if I registered and posted something?

Lol, that site is an absolute joke.

DesignersToast - Web Design, Graphics, Coding Forums Register Now>