Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How i increase traffic

Thumbs down How i increase traffic

Dear friend's

i am trying very hard to bring traffic on my site but condition remain same. So please help me or tell me some idia to bring traffic.

Fletcher
    Last edited by MDwebdev85; 04 Mar 2012 at 06:55 PM.

What are you doing to draw traffic? You can't have a site and expect it to suddenly start getting hits. You need to advertise, such as by getting links from other sites that people will actually follow and promotion to whatever audience your site is intended to be marketed towards.

thanx for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by bjk2007
    What are you doing to draw traffic? You can't have a site and expect it to suddenly start getting hits. You need to advertise, such as by getting links from other sites that people will actually follow and promotion to whatever audience your site is intended to be marketed towards.

Dear thanx for the reply this is my site url - http://www.xpert4u.co.uk
    and plz tell me is any problem in my site. what suggestion you have for this site.

How To Increase Traffic To your Website

The easiest way to bring traffic to your website is to make sure you have lots of content "niched" to the keyword phrases that people are typing in when they are doing a search

How it works is that most people with a website forget that the main way people find your website is through the search engines. In order to do this people search under their favourite search phrase depending on what they are looking for

The pages that will be the most relevent for their search will be the ones which answer as exactly as possible the keyword phrase being searched for

Now of course the big guns how can purchase one-way links across thousands of sites will get a higher ranking just because incoming links are given quite a high importance by the search engine page ranking systems

However if you are a small home business trying to make it among millions of other sites, then the best way is to go to somewhere like Google Adwords members area and use the keyword tool to find all the keywords the recommend for advertisers which are relevant to the main content of your website

You can then create seperate pages on your website which target these keyword phrases individually. with a bit of experience you will learn to pick and choose the keywords which will give you the best rankings - this is mainly based on the number of other sites which also target these keywords, however most of them wont have done it properly, and will probably have missed out something like title tags, header tags, meta tags, construction of paragraphs, keyword in url etc etc

Once you have lots of pages which are all individually listed on the search engines in the search results, even if you only got 10 visitors a day to each individual niched page, then if you had only 100 such pages, that would be 1,000 targeted visitors every day

Struggling to Get Traffic to Your Website?

If you're like most marketers, you want a flood of hungry visitors. People with credit card in hand, begging for your products. You want more targeted traffic to generate more sales.
    Last edited by MDwebdev85; 04 Mar 2012 at 06:55 PM.

There are many strategies and I think the best way how to get quality traffic is use all of them. You can try e. g.:
    SEO
    Article marketing
    Directory submission
    Forum signatures
    Link exchanges

...these strategies will help you to get some traffic + backlinks. Backlinks will help you to get higher in search engines => you get more traffic again.

Hi Dear,

You can increase traffic on your website through:

SEO.
    Link Building.
    Articles Writing.
    Directory Submission.

These strategies will help will help to get traffic on website.

Wish you best luck!

Thumbs up

Hello,

You need to do SEO for your site in order to increase the traffic.This SEO includes the following things:-

Directory submission
    Article submission
    Blog posting
    Classified posting
    Press release
    Bookmarking

Regards
    [link deleted]
    Last edited by alvo; 29 Sep 2007 at 11:36 AM. Reason: New users aren't allowed links.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickBlue
    Hello,

You need to do SEO for your site in order to increase the traffic.This SEO includes the following things:-

Directory submission
    Article submission
    Blog posting
    Classified posting
    Press release
    Bookmarking

Regards
    [link deleted]
    Addition to your list
    Link trade
    Social Media
    Forum Posting

I agree to "winningratings" post and one thing try to work on your keywords to be on the top on SEs. then let them gain traffic for site that would convert to your goal.

Ideas for increasinc traffic

Quote Originally Posted by fletchermak
    Dear friend's

i am trying very hard to bring traffic on my site but condition remain same. So please help me or tell me some idia to bring traffic.

Fletcher

Mobile Phone Deals
    I was able to increase greatly the traffic on my website by downloading this book: http://searchoptimizationmadeeasy.blogspot.com/ I hope i don't get banned for sharing this info

Please refer to this thread for some more ideas.
    http://www.webdevforums.com/showthread.php?t=11442

There are no of ways to increase traffic to your website
    Article submission(Submit only Quality and relevant Content on good article sites )
    Blogg commenting
    Social bookmarking(with a good title)
    Classified adds .....

informative!!! try seo tips to increase website traffic

informative!!! try seo tips to increase website traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Everyone has given you some pretty good ideas. A good combination is needed, but I feel like I get most of my hits via social networking. Good luck and let us know how things pan out for you!

I suggest for getting high traffic go for SMO(search marketing optimization) through social networking sites like facebook, twitter and share your site url and updations through social networking sites.As well as start link building for your site and go for forum posting, social bookmarking, directory submission,blog commenting etc.

For fetch lots of visitors for your site and generate lots of traffic you can use these options like :
    Directory submission
    Social Bookmarking
    Article posting
    Blog commenting
    Link wheel
    Press release
    Forum Posting

Home Interior Design| Industrial Construction

For the good place to increase the website traffic ,
    Just visit this site http://www.thewebpole.com/increase-visitor-traffic/ , here it gives the best way to increase traffic through SEO techniques with keyword generator that is adding more keywords for your website & easily your website is submit to popular Search Engines like Google , yahoo etc.......

submit article , social bookmarking , forum , press release than increase your site rank and traffic.