Thread: Has Anyone Used eNom.com as a Host

Has Anyone Used eNom.com as a Host

I really do not need a host that is a whole lot, basically, the site that I will be building is going to be maybe 5-10 pages. One page will be a registration page, and once some registers. It will send an email to say about 5 people. I have read that you can use sendmail.asp as a good way of doing this. Does anyone have experience or advice for this application.

Please advice me on what a good host will be. Basically, the site is for a real estate development, and not sure really how much traffic it will be getting. Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by tjh2a
    I really do not need a host that is a whole lot, basically, the site that I will be building is going to be maybe 5-10 pages. One page will be a registration page, and once some registers. It will send an email to say about 5 people. I have read that you can use sendmail.asp as a good way of doing this. Does anyone have experience or advice for this application.

Please advice me on what a good host will be. Basically, the site is for a real estate development, and not sure really how much traffic it will be getting. Thanks everyone
    hi tjh2a,

where are you located?
    Hailstorm Web Design | Web Hosting

Sydney, Australia