Thread: how do i put a file upload on a form that sends to an email address?

Question how do i put a file upload on a form that sends to an email address?

Hi!

Question... I want to be able to receive image files through a form on a website I am designing. All form contents get sent to an email address. I have limited knowledge of php but our webhost doesn't support it anyways- he's a Microsoft guy....... so its ASP.NET or nothing at all. Is there a way to have users upload a file through a web form that will then be sent to an email address without any php/asp?

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Jaclyn

rfresh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by flutebyjaclyn
    Hi!

Question... I want to be able to receive image files through a form on a website I am designing. All form contents get sent to an email address. I have limited knowledge of php but our webhost doesn't support it anyways- he's a Microsoft guy....... so its ASP.NET or nothing at all. Is there a way to have users upload a file through a web form that will then be sent to an email address without any php/asp?

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Jaclyn
    You might google around for a script/template someone has already written to do this. Otherwise, you would have to write it yourself. Although I'm a Linux/PHP/MySQL person, asp.net is capable of doing this too. Maybe someone fam with asp.net can jump in here?

RalphF
    GoldRushWebHosting.com