Thread: Tables with rounded corners- I keep getting spaces between cells...

Exclamation Tables with rounded corners- I keep getting spaces between cells...

Take a look between the cells on the following site, I can see a gap between the table cells making the background visible, & the idea of getting on with making my tables rounded after I compile the content a visible difficulty. LOL...

- Scroll down a bit , looking at the blus background, compared to the title tab image & the table below it: http://www.criticalunity.org/downloads.php - Notice the ugliness? PLEASE HELP! Arg!
    :santa: )
    - I'm using Dreamweaver MX 7, I have a copy on Windows, Mac OS 9 & OS X, & I get the same result everytime... What am I doing wrong? - Well, firstly, let me explain what I'm doing exactly:

I insert a table with 3 rows, 3 columbs, & arrange them so I can have four corners to place a background image in the table corner cells, with a transparency on the corners. - A rounded graphic is inserted into the background of the table... - Wait a second... - Did I just answer my own question? (I'm not at my computer now so I cannot try it out, but I'm realizing now that perhaps I should be placing the corner images WITHIN the corner cells, not in their backgrounds.... I see, said the blind man, ... But - If I decide to place a background image in the center of the table, where hte content will be, I would still see the gap, I suppose, & to get to the point: How can I elliminate the gap in question?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Dudeman; 21 Dec 2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: I felt like it (actually, I entered too many stupid looking smileys :-)