Hi there,
I am new here and I have a question.
I created a web service/engine that generates Pesonalized 3D Animated Mobile wallpapers/screensavers – it can be a powerful online incentive & advertising solution to support and promote websites/products.

Will you add the generator to your existing offer?
I believe this can be a good advertising/promotion tool for you and/or your sponsors/advertisers/affiliates/vendors – the cropping UI and the animations’ background will be personalized.
You can include in the cropping UI any of your ads.

Cell phone users simply upload their picture, crop a jpg image without the need for a graphics package, choose an animation template, apply a unique animation effect and then download the personalized mobile animation from their email address.
Every Personalized 3D Animation will have identity/marketing message as background.
A “subliminal” message – can be more effective than a fridge magnet or a direct mail piece! There is no similar product on the market!

Imagine every time a customer will use the cell phone will see a personalized animation together with your or any of your sponsors/advertisers/affiliates/vendors logo and/or marketing message.
Users will create their personalized 3D animation they will love it and will share it with friends – will generate more website traffic!

Applications – a free personalized animation offered as gift for:
- Ordering a product.
- Sign-up for a free resource
- Responding to a survey.
- Signing up for a new account.
- Signing up for an opt-in newsletter or email program.
- On-Line Incentive Solutions
- Promotional Products
- On-Line Gift Certificate Solutions
- On-Line Meetings & Travel Incentive Solution
- Direct marketing campaigns - Added incentive in Personal URLs.
- Web portals - for each advertiser you will generate customized 3D Animations.
- Cell phone content web portals - sell these unique 3D animations and increase your revenues.
Thanks.