Thread: Parter Needed for Upcoming Project

Parter Needed for Upcoming Project

Alright, so I would like to launch a website, i am fully able to fund the hosting, etc. But my programming skills can only take me so far. So now i am looking for a partner who has proficient skills in *nix distros, photoshop, php, ajax, html, javascript, mysql, C++ who is able to finish up a website. They will only need to program, the funding for the site launch will be provided by me. Currently the Operating Costs are approximately $250 USD/month. Once the site has reached its projected full potential (Approximately 6-8 Months) it will be capable of approximately a minimum of $37,500.00/month With Operating Costs of an estimated $2000 USD/month, but it does not stop there, depending on where the project shall extend, which is quite far, the calculated potential is surpassing the $100,000.00/month mark.

This project has been months in the making and is very close to completion. I just need a helping hand to finish up whats remaining.

If interested leave your MSN account here, or send me a Private Msg.

//

Hosting is $250 for a project that still needs programming, photoshop skills? Sounds like a lot for a site that is "very close to completion". What benchmark are using to make these income values. I wonder if even Youtube or Myspace makes that much money in a month. They generate money through advertising.