Hello all, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Carlos (Ether if u please) and I am an European guy working in Asia (more concretely Indonesia ATM), have started buying some domains here and there and recently got some (I think) good .asia names that I would like to develope. From my point of view the asian market (specially bloggers) is increasing exponentially and this might be a good oportunity.

Among them, there are two that have potential as Blog Search Engine Sites, but being a total newb about webdesigning I am finding obvious difficulties on finding out how to do this.

The sites are BlogFinder[dot]asia and TopBlog[dot]asia

Right now i have them parked with NameDrive since this company offer the "search engine look" but I would like to develop them myself.

The question is, what about the degree of difficulty doing it? Am I getting into serious business that I will not be able to handle? What direction should I take? And, would be really nice if some of the pros here could tell me if you find the sites potentially good in profitability terms or not.

Please excuse my english and thanks a lot in advance

Eth.