Thread: ProHostCP Site just released

ProHostCP Site just released

Hello,
    I just released a new website for a product I plan to release within the next 4-6 months and open up for beta in about two months. I'd like to know what you think of the website so I can make changes before search engines really start picking up on it and the fact that it's no longer made from a placeholder image.

The URL is http://prohostcp.com/

Any and all comments are welcome!

And before it's brought up, I know that the screenshots page leads to no where as well as some of the links on the bottom (Well, not no where, but it doesn't load the correct content). I haven't put together a list of screen shots that I believe are worthy of the internet yet as well as filed for trademark on the ProHostCP logo (which isn't on the website yet, but it is in the software) and need to complete getting our articles of incorporation legalized before I release screen shots of our software to the public.

Thanks,
    Matthew Rosenblatt
    ProHostCP - All-In-One Web Host Billing, Support, and Live Chat Solution -- Entering Soon!Public Beta

Hey I think its pretty cool. You might want to think about changing the white on white text with the grey shadow in the header though.