Thread: Tagged - 20 facts about yourself

Tagged - 20 facts about yourself

Hi GUYS, I am new there
    Came across this on Myspace, why not try it here? Just write 20 facts about yourself.
    1.) I have a hard time committing to long-term (but not short-term) exercise because I thrive on seeing progress as I work - which probably explains my pursuits in creativity

2.) I'm not obsessive compulsive but usually if I start typing a list/document and catch myself working in a pattern (maybe every first word is capitalized), I correct any pattern breaks... probably because I am dedicated to consistency

3.) I observe the most miniscule things (like why a palm-size shampoo bottle floats side-up or nozzle-up depending where the air bubble is in relation to the shampoo volume)... I suppose, a never dying curiosity

4.) I'm not averse to taking apart broken electronics or items to attempt to fix them myself if it's within my mechanical abilities or doesn't require certain supplies

5.) I failed the military ASVAB test - Math and Mechanics were the worst. If I'd of passed, I'd of been in the National Guard for a few years

6.) If I had no family or friends I would join the Air Force. These 2 elements are too important for me to minimize in my life

7.) Though I like flying as a passenger I hate the feeling of earth leaving your feet on takeoff, so I took a Greyhound bus to Florida through 6 states and about 22 hours. An interesting little adventure with interesting people - one was a nice homeless black man in the Chicago station who I bought some food for and we had a chat.

8.) Most of my talent (I hate saying I have talent it's like bragging) lies in drawing, and though it was my main creative outlet growing up it has proven way too frustrating so I no longer pursue it. Graphic design on the computer with paper sketches is much better for me, and no less creative

9.) I think the only way to effectively combat terrorism is to effectively combat ignorance

10.) Video games (usually realistic-tactical or challenging simulations) are a hobby of mine, since many of them offer immersive experiences I wouldn't dare try, or couldn't try, in life

11.) I hate artists. Maybe it stems from my jealousy as a kid and my drawing perfectionism. Or the snobbery/elitism from the conceptart.org forum that dispelled me away

12.) I never think I'm as good at what I do as other people.

13.) I want to live on an ocean coast in or near an abandoned lighthouse, where the sun sets along the horizon and several large rock formations scatter the sea, and the moon provides the only light - waves crashing upon rocks, a bonfire upon one of the boulders, wine and a good companion

14.) I don't particularly believe in aliens, ghosts, a god, the afterlife or reincarnation but I cannot deny any of them either

15.) Vanilla Sky is a profound favorite movie of mine in that most of the characters and elements of the plot have real life parallels for me, whether actually or metaphorically

16.) As much as I hate work, not having a job is more depressing

17.) One of my little life goals is to at least have held a tiger cub as they are my favorite wild animal

18.) I'm considering getting my pilot's license within 5 to 10 years

19.) You can depend on me to be honest even in adversity. It is something I value more than possessions

20.) I miss handwritten letters
    Last edited by alvo; 29 May 2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: New users aren't allowed signatures

Here's mine

1. I am gay
    2. I have slept with sixteen different men and two women
    3. I suffer from a bipolar manic depression thingy!
    4. I dress a bit like Amy Winehouses Husband with a hint of punk!
    5. I play games and I am a Nintendoholic
    6. I have two best friends
    7. My Ex boyfriend used to beat me up
    8. I had my Ex boyfriend arrested
    9. He got two years suspended
    10. I love rollercoasters
    11. I have bungie jumped, para sailed and surfed and jumped out of an airplane
    12. I hate anything alive that flies
    13. I love a laugh and a drink with mates
    14. Animals are more important than people
    15. Although I am not a veggie I love meat too much!
    16. My personality is described as erratic, kind, funny and passionate.
    17. My bad points include perfectionism and a short temper but not a bad one!
    18. I love individuals and I hate groups, chav's and pretentious people I also hate religious people they really suck ass!
    19. I am a student at Uni for the last two years even though I am 25 after I finished college I traveled the North American continent.
    20. I plan to emigrate to Canada to escape violent crime and the PC brigade that have over taken the country I used to call home.

please be kind!Embarassed
    Last edited by Torner; 11 Jul 2008 at 03:34 AM.