Thread: Need Some Help With Dynamic Data

Need Some Help With Dynamic Data

Hi there,
    I'm new here so hello everyone.

At the moment, i'm building a dynamic website. I'm hosting it all on my own servers, including PHP and MySQL so I have that all set up.
    Now, my problem is I want to know how to add a section to my website which will have dynamic videos in it - on the homepage. I'm building it in Dreamweaver CS3. So if a user submits a video, this video will appear in the dynamic data section. Or if I upload a video myself, it will appear in the dynamic data section. How do I do that in Dreamweaver CS3?
    Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks.

uploading videos is tricky mostly due t othe format and plugins required and the size of the videos and compression etc if your new to this i would recomend you tube to upload the video and then use the link it create to embedd the video .

if this is not going to be ok for you then read this
    HTML Code:
    <a href="http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutorial/Embed-Video/3490"> Tutoral</a>
    by way of storing it i would use a from pass it to a php page which uploads the file and then saves the adress it to a mysql database and the page can the read that in

i hope that helps
    www.uk-site-design.co.uk stylish website development by Mke Dodd from £49.99