Thread: I need a graphic designer to work with..

I need a graphic designer to work with..

I need a graphic designer to work with my website services. I am so busy sometimes with websites that major graphic design takes up too much time.

I am in need of designers that I can have handy to contact when I need designs.

Send me your name, contact info, website showcases your portfolio, and your prices.

My current project: A client of mine is wanting as the main image of the webpage to be a true Texas License plate with the "Texas" on the top like most plates and the "Lone Star State" on bottom. The only difference is that instead of a normal random letters and numbers for the plate # - he'd like it say "REPAIRMAN"...

To tell you the truth, theres not much designing going to be involved and so I'd like to find someone who would do it for around $50. Let me know if there is any takers.

Thanks!
    North Texas Nerd- Website Design, Email Marketing, Professional Print Services & Much More.

"Who ever said being a nerd was bad?"

Quote Originally Posted by NTxNerd
    I need a graphic designer to work with my website services. I am so busy sometimes with websites that major graphic design takes up too much time.

I am in need of designers that I can have handy to contact when I need designs.

Send me your name, contact info, website showcases your portfolio, and your prices.

My current project: A client of mine is wanting as the main image of the webpage to be a true Texas License plate with the "Texas" on the top like most plates and the "Lone Star State" on bottom. The only difference is that instead of a normal random letters and numbers for the plate # - he'd like it say "REPAIRMAN"...

To tell you the truth, theres not much designing going to be involved and so I'd like to find someone who would do it for around $50. Let me know if there is any takers.

Thanks!
    I might be interested. $50.00 is rather low as far as a bulk rate, However it is doable

I'm based in San Antonio Texas & my primary focus is 2D Vector Design: Illustration / Logo / Mascot / Caricature / & the occasional GUI

You are more than welcome to browse my company website to get a better feel of what we do & what we can do for you www.scorpionagency.com

I have a fully functional project management system & convenient free quote forms available to assist in any projects from start to finish. Please keep in mind that we work on a 50% down / 50% on completion payment arrangement.

What will the $50.00 get you?:

1 Base design concept
    3 revisions
    9 Layered Master file formats (.Ai / .Psd / .Cdr / .Dpa / .Wmf / .Psp / .Eps / .Svg / & fireworks .Png)

Additional revisions after the initial 3 (if needed) are $20.00 each.

I look forward to your response