Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What is this type of photo gallery called

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    What is this type of photo gallery called

    i would like to find a gallery that functions exactly like the one on this page where the photos are shown automatically.

    I googled "Flash Photo Gallery" with no luck


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    It's simply a Flash movie with the photos dissolving from one to another placed on the page.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for drop in photo gallery software, thanks!
    By sandy25 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07 Apr 2008, 12:25 PM
  2. Photo Gallery and Page Update via FTP to Site Folder
    By kernlicious in forum Web Design, HTML Reference and CSS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 Aug 2006, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts