Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Moderators

Ive only just signed up. And the forum is absolutely rammed with spam

Yup, that's why I stopped using this forum. Plus the quality of the community has been degrading, I feel like hardly anyone here contributes but one or two people. Also, there aren't a whole lot of high level questions or discussions here either.
    "The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance."

Guys, we fight with spam as much as we can. Somehow spammers started to love WDF a lot this week.
    Jeff
    Administration Team
    Web Design Forum | ТестКинг

I'd be happy to help moderate. Sad to see this forum gradually sink beneath the tide of spam.

Do you have a logic question on account sign up? I run a gaming forum just adding the question "what is 2 plus 3" to the account sign up process removed virtually all spam.

I'll vouch for freshpage and most of the spamming is done through manual sign up auto posting.
    If ever in doubt about a threads purpose report it and let webdev mods or admins be the judge. If we don't know we can't help.
    "Coffee is the saviour of mankind!"
    Web Design Wiltshire
    My Blog

I'm contributing as much as I can by reporting anything I see that's against forum rules.

OOT: Just a question.... Is is possible to add a captcha for people to be able to make a post?

Hayden Rd, Ste 160, PMB 353, Scottsdale, Arizona
    Well, I an new in this forum and I think i need a Moderators to guide me which way i have to proceed.

aciullaj is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    That sucks, they should be more active.

Sounds so good but i know i am not qualified to be one of the mods. I am happy already being a member here and reading and getting ideas from the experts.

This used to be a good forum to come to. What is going on? Is there any way we can tighten up the rules and crack down on the spam/junk posting that's going on and these forums back to the way they used to be? I haven't seen any new posts from a lot of users that used to frequent these forums......
    █| VEEROTECH.NET - Raleigh, NC Shared, Reseller & VPS Hosting
    █| High Performance *Pure SSD* CloudLinux & LiteSpeed Powered Web Hosting
    █| cPanel & WHM - Softaculous - LSCache - R1Soft - SpamExperts - Let's Encrypt
    █| Fully Managed KVM SSD VPS | ownCloud Storage Hosting | SSH/FTP Storage

I wish to be one of the mod... but looks like i am not yet qualified.
    Know more about paper crafts and be amazed!

I'd be willing to put in an hour a day moderating.

Hi there. I would be interested in this opportunity. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Yea, it seems like this site has very good content as a whole, and indexes very well in Google for web dev forums, but it really needs moderators. With a little bit of work this site could be very awesome once again.

Rotary kiln refers to rotating calcining kiln (also known as rotating kiln), which belongs to materials-building equipment.

Rotary kiln can be divided into metallurgy kiln, chemical engineering kiln, and building material kiln according to its different dealing materials. The building material kiln is mainly used in calcining clinker cement, limestone and porcelain granule. Metallurgy rotary kiln is mainly used for the magnetizing calcining of lean iron ore in iron and steel plant in metallurgy industry, the chromites and josephinite oxidizing calcining , calcining of dewalquite and clinker aggregate and aluminum hydroxide roasting in aluminum factory; Chemical engineering rotary kiln is used in chemical plant for chromium ore and chromium ore powder roasting. The limestone kiln (activity limestone kiln) is used for calcining activity lime and dolomite in iron and steel plant and ferroalloy works.dryer machine:http://www.hx-china.com/15.html
    vibrating screen:http://www.hxjqchina.com/product-list_56.html

Rotary kiln is the equipment which is widely used for dealing with solid material mechanically, physically and chemically in building material, metallurgy, chemical, engineering and environment protection industries.

Rotary kilns are used to heat solids to the point where a required chemical reaction takes place. The rotary kiln is basically a rotating inclined cylinder. Solids retention time in the kiln is an important design factor and is set by proper selection of the diameter, length, speed, slope and internals design. There are two basic types of rotary kilns; direct fired and indirect fired.

Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd g designs and supplies both direct fired and indirect fired rotary kilns for a wide variety of applications. We have supplied over a thousand rotary kilns ranging in size up to 7.6 meters in diameter and 190 meters in length.

Delete the spam above. We really need more moderators...

I'm volunteering again...I get sick of seeing so much spam. I've dedicated a lot of time here to watch it blow up.

Hi,

I am new member. can you define properly.

thanks.

Holy Crud... There ARE no moderators at all!
    Look at this pitiful spam dumping ground!
    Sheesh.
    Last edited by djlebarron; 03 Sep 2016 at 05:20 PM. Reason: nothing special

I am new member. can you define properly.

thanks.