Thread: Help Needed!

Teh Wizzard Guest

Help Needed!

Ok i have a couple questions and i need some opinions of you guys!

Im 13 and i learned how to use HTML parts of CSS , i use Dreamweaver 8.
    I so badly want to make a gaming website where people can go for there gaming needs.I have bought a template that fits my website perfectly i am extremely happy with it.

These are my questions:

1.I want people to be able to register and log on , what do i need to do this and is too complicated for me to attempt?

2.What is php , is my first question related to this?

3.I also want a forum , do i have to resort to using SMFFORFREE? I noticed on websitepalace.com that when you purchase one of there hosting deals you get a free forums?What type of forums is this?

I am grateful for any help you guys can give me...

Thanks , Teh Wizzard

P.S I hope i posted this in the correct section!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Wizzard View Post
    1.I want people to be able to register and log on , what do i need to do this and is too complicated for me to attempt?
    What do you want them to be able to do?

2.What is php , is my first question related to this?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHP

3.I also want a forum , do i have to resort to using SMFFORFREE? I noticed on websitepalace.com that when you purchase one of there hosting deals you get a free forums?What type of forums is this?
    Do you have a hosting package? There is lots of forum software about like phpbb, vbulletin etc. All would meet your needs. Some are free, some aren't.

I am sure someone else can ellaborate on my answers. I just thought I would post to get started