Hi everyone,

I am looking for a web developer who is fluent in web programming languages such as PHP/MySQL or .NET/SQL, etc to work closely with me on several web projects I have in mind and to see them through to completion. In exchange, I will offer my spare room to you, rent free for up to 4 and half months (or longer depending on the length of your commitment to my projects). This modern 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is located near Canary Wharf, London and offers a lovely view of the park and the river Thames. It has 24 hour porterage and you can also have access to the residential gym. Parking space is not included but there is a bus stop just right outside the apartment. My girlfriend and I are the only ones currently living in this flat.

I am looking for like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work and enjoy working on new ideas with new people. I already have a small team assembled for the tasks ahead. Although, we are seeking for an experienced web developer with the skills and confidence to deliver results, it is equally as important for us to find someone who is reliable, hardworking, organised and someone whom we can enjoy to work and live with.

Ultimately, I am hoping that this whole collaboration can be more than just about work and that we can have an enjoyable working relationship where we work hard and have fun at the same time. These next few months can give us all a chance to see how we work with each other- which might prove to be helpful if our completed project becomes successful and you decide you would like to work with us further and be a part of its success.

I won’t bore you further with this lengthy post, so if you are genuinely interested, please free feel to email me (or reply through my gumtree ad http://www.gumtree.com/london/82/36926882.html )and I’ll go a little more in detail about us and talk about what we aim to achieve. If you could tell me more about yourself and include either your CV or samples of your work, that would be most helpful. Ideally, I would like us to meet up somewhere and discuss things a little further after a few email correspondences. I’ll include a few pictures of the apartment in the email and tours of my place can be provided after our initial meetup. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for reading.

Jake1880