Thread: For Domainers - Domains for 1.99 at Godaddy - HURRY

For Domainers - Domains for 1.99 at Godaddy - HURRY

Hey,

For the domainers here, I found another great coupon for registering domains for cheap.

I got a .com for $1.99 instantly. It was deactivated for sometime but now works again.

Please try it and post if it worked for you as I am not sure how long it will last. I saw it posted in another forum.

This is not spam or even affiliate promotion. Go directly to the website yourself. I thought I would just share it with anyone interested as it is a great deal.

Coupon Code: 199DOMAIN

Visit: godaddy.com

John

Quote Originally Posted by freecodes4u View Post
    Hey,

For the domainers here, I found another great coupon for registering domains for cheap.

I got a .com for $1.99 instantly. It was deactivated for sometime but now works again.

Please try it and post if it worked for you as I am not sure how long it will last. I saw it posted in another forum.

This is not spam or even affiliate promotion. Go directly to the website yourself. I thought I would just share it with anyone interested as it is a great deal.

John
    Hey guys,

2 new codes available:

$5 Domains at GoDaddy.com

Become a fan of Go Daddy's Facebook Page in the next week, and you'll get a fan update to your Facebook profile with the special discount code on May 4th, 2009 for $5 domain names!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GoDaddycom/8749090685

Other includes:

The $1.99 domain code is active again.
    I got a .com for $1.99 cents instantly. It was deactivated for sometime but now works again.