i have been trying to install a drop down menu onto my website, have done so successfully and it works fine. There is however a problem; when you hover over a section of the menu which means the sub menu drops out there is supposed to be like a graphic of a down arrow to show that part folds out, however instead the menu isn't finding the graphic and instead is showing an unresolved symbol to say it can't find the graphic.

I have searched the html and there is nothing to show there should be a graphic there, which suggest to me the link which is unresolved is in the javascript. I however know nothing about javascript and therefore i don't know where to look in the 3000 lines of script to find and change the link so that it finds the graphic.

Therefore i have posted this in hope that someone has had this problem before and knows how to fix it / understands javascript and can help me.

Here is a link to a screenshot of the problem in action, i have uploaded it to file front for you (not sure if i can post images on the forum) - http://gallery.filefront.com/0gandi0/

I desperately need help fixing this as this is a website for my mums business that i have been making and these unresolved image links really mess up the page.

Thanks, please help
Will

ps. in firefox the unresolved image link is not there, but in google chrome & IE7 it is.