Hello to you all and thanks for your much needed assistance in advance.

I am making a very simple website with one advanced element. A table that:
-Allows me to post new content and automatically places it at the top and bumps everything down one slot.
-Is a 3 column, 10 row grid that automatically generates a new page for the older content when more than 30 separate entities are on the website.

This is very difficult for me to explain so I will give you a link, http://www.instructables.com/tag/type:id... , and hope that you look at it to help me out.

That is sorted to display the most recent instructables. Surely the individuals who work there don't go in and move every single project ever posted by one each time a new instructables is submitted. Also, see how at the bottom, there are page numbers going up to 1300; I want for users of my website to be able to do this. Note: A new page (different url) is being created each time a new page is being accessed that way the user doesn't have to load everything.

In creating a table like this is it very easy to add things like: Sort Alphabetically Forward/Reverse, Most viewed/Least Viewed, Newest/Oldest?

I am creating a game website where users can play many free games. I will only have a homepage and a page where the actual game is played. I have a feeling that in order to create this type of table, I will need to add some code to the game page in order for it to be in the table on the homepage and that it will require server side actions.

I would like also to create a search area that looks through only the game's name in order to find a match.

Things I want your assistance on:

Tell me what this type of table this is called so I can search on google for advice and help (if it has a name).

Direct me to a generator or tutorial that could help me create one.

Write a code (if it is easy for you to do so) or direct me to a pre-made one.

Answer some of the questions above or addresss some problems I might run into on the way.

Please feel free to answer any (but hopefully all) of the questions I have above. If you are confused as to what I was asking, PLEASE answer what you think I was asking.