Hello everyone! i just built a simple flash website. for the SWF photo gallery i used "Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory" and i hosted it in "Google Sites". Now, the acual site, i hosted it in "50webs.com" (so, im using a subdomain temporaily). i created a separated window in html for the gallery and added a "close window button" to it. Everything works perfectly except for one thing; It seems that the gallery only works when im logged into my gmail account (the one i have in order to upload and host the SWF file). I have the requirements needed, I have Flash player 10 and everything. I even had a few friends taking a look to the site, but they all say they can't see the gallery.
If someone can help me or refer me to a good hosting website (because it might be the hoster), please let me know. My email address is [email address removed] and if you would like to take a look at the site, the link is www.shadeswtng.50webs.com
I really hope someone can help me.

[Mod Edit - Contact details must not be posted. Please use the private messaging system and forum email feature provided.]