Thread: monopoly city streets

monopoly city streets

Whos playin Monopoly City Streets

http://www.monopolycitystreets.com

Its very addictive and has just been reset so everyone starts again

Lets hear your strategies. I need pointers

Right well after seeing this post I decided to play it for a bit. Starting buying up my home town. I read through the FAQ's etc... and there's a few things i'm not happy about.

1. For one, once you get to 38 streets (there are millions) you are subject to a 100% tax rate on your rent. Which you can obviously figure out leads to 0 profits in rent. I just think that is very unrealistic.
    2. Another thing is the required commitment to the game. You only collect your 1 million bonus and rent if you log in, which you must do every day for maximum effect.
    3. If you don't log in for 2 weeks, all your streets are repossessed. So hope you have no long holidays planned.
    4. If someone requests to buy a street off you, you must reply to reject the offer. If you dont reply within a week, it defaults to yes and your land is sold to them regardless of the price.

These are just some annoyances I have with the game. I realise its only a new game and all the bugs haven't been worked out. It does seem like a good game and I will be logging in for the next little while with a shotgun to protect my land. (Just so you know, there are no weapons in the game.... it's monopoly!)
    “The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.”