Thread: Hiring Web Developers, SEO Experts, Marketing Guru's & Graphic Designers!!!

wilko88 Guest

Exclamation Hiring Web Developers, SEO Experts, Marketing Guru's & Graphic Designers!!!

I will keep this post as short and simple as possible, I'm building a small team of web developers & graphic designers alongside someone with a good marketing and SEO knowledge.

This team will be focused toward doing sourced freelance work. I've already obtained a online platform for sharing files between team members which will be used for multiple team members to collaborate on projects together.

I am looking for a array of skill sets and skill levels here, so do not be shy to contact me and put forth what you've got.

The general skills I am looking for are...

+ HTML
    + PHP
    + CSS
    + ASP
    + Java
    + SEO
    + Marketing
    + Illustrator
    + Photoshop
    + Logo Design
    + Stationary Design
    + Web Design
    + General Graphic Design
    + Flash

And so on, if you have any or all of these skills & you enjoy working with deadlines in a team on projects of varying sizes that will challenge your skills & reward you well, I'd like to hear from you.

Of course, you will need to proove your skillset, eg. for graphic designers I'll need a portfolio or some examples of your work, etc.

The final question no doubt on everyone's minds by now. Pay.
    Payment for your expertise will be on a pay per project basis, due to the nature of the work and varying sizes of the projects the payment will vary accordingly, so this is something better discussed privately and one on one. (Also obviously the level of skills you have will play a factor on how much you are paid).

On a final note, This opportunity will be providing ongoing work & aiming over time to move away from freelance work to work gained through a website, so this is a great opportunity for people wanting to help grow and grow with a business.

I look forward to hearing from you - The easiest way to contact me to discuss this opportunity is via Aim.
    Aim: SDWilko @ aim.com

You can always contact us for SEO