Hey folks - wanted to start off by saying that I hate it when new people come to my forum and post something that's self serving... so, before I say anything at all I just wanted to apologize for doing just that

Here's what I'm looking for, though:

eduFire (that's me) is looking for people skilled in any kind of Web Development to teach live online classes via our virtual classroom (which includes things like audio & video streaming, presentations, whiteboard, screen sharing, polling, and more). We're doing a big launch of something in the early part of November, which unfortunately (and suspiciously, I know, sorry!) I can't talk about too much on a public thread like this one, just because there's a ton of media coverage that is going to go around it and I'm not allowed to spill the beans just yet (in the last two months eduFire has been featured in USA Today, The LA Times, Fox Business Happy Hour, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, NewTeeVee/GigaOm, ZDNet, and eSchoolNews. Currently we are in talks with KRON, Fortune Small Business, Routers, Forbes, CNET, The Wall Street Journal, and US News & World Report).

I'm looking for people to become Web Dev teachers for this launch, and although payment isn't directly from us, our online teacher marketplace will take care of you (and we'll be seeding a lot of students your way during this time period as well). It should be pretty big, and I'm really excited about the media coverage.

I'd love to talk to you more about this - my e-mail is koichi@edufire.com, please send me an e-mail to get more information - I'll also answer what I can on this thread, too.

Thanks much, looking forward to talking with some of you! Feel free to check out our website as well to learn more about what we do (http://edufire.com)