Hi, I’m working on a website for a recruitment company, and am having some problems with paging results using MSSQL.

After doing some research I understand that you need to use a nested TOP query (something like this: http://josephlindsay.com/archives/20...ms-sql-server/), but have been unable to get this to work with our large query below which pulls data from multiple tables. Essentially all this query is pulling is the following: job title, salary, location, job type, date posted, description, consultants email address. This covers 5 different tables as a result of the local front end software package, which was built in conjunction with these tables.

Code:
SELECT 
EmploymentTypes.Description AS JobType, Jobs.JobTitle, Jobs.JobId, Jobs.JobRefNo, Jobs.LocationId, Jobs.PublishedJobDescription, Jobs.UpdatedOn, Jobs.Salary, Locations.Description, Users.EmailAddress
FROM 
Jobs, Locations, Users, JobConsultants, EmploymentTypes    
WHERE 
Jobs.Published = 'Y' 
AND (EmploymentTypes.EmploymentTypeId = Jobs.EmploymentTypeId) 
AND (JobConsultants.UserId = Users.UserId) 
AND (Jobs.JobId = JobConsultants.JobId) 
AND (Locations.LocationId = Jobs.LocationId) 
AND (JobConsultants.UserRelationshipId = '9')  
ORDER BY ".$sql_ordertemp."
Can anyone show me how to modify the above query to incorporate the nested TOP statement? I assume that the TOP values will be substituted with PHP variables?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks…