Thread: Pretty new to building sites, but long in design

Pretty new to building sites, but long in design

Hi all! I am a print designer from way back, but finally have begun to cut my teeth in html. I'm excited since it has added a little newness to my design career! My portfolio site has got some issues but its a start! Check it out! I've used the highslide javascript to build my portfolio pages (only have 3 of 6 done currently). I also built it with tables (about a year ago now), but plan to rebuild with CSS positioning when I get a chance. I have benefited from a tutorial site at [website link removed] --VERY HELPFUL!!! I credit this guy's tutorials with really getting me "over the hump" so to speak on really getting CSS in Dreamweaver and how to do my layouts with it. My first site w/ no tables can be seen at [website link removed] My portfolio site is [website link removed]

And I've already got a question on here about pixy style buttons not working in Safari -- totally need help with this!

[mod edit :: No signature / advertising for non-established members.]
    Last edited by Alan; 28 Nov 2009 at 11:34 PM.

Cool website man, just took a read to your about me category hehe, I am on the same boot as you. Welcome to the forums =)