Hello from Tennessee,

I am looking forward to learning more about marketing and social media from everyone here. We're the developers for an Online Gaming community that has been around since 1997. As the Online Marketing world evolves, we must evolve with it, and that's why I'm here, and hopefully I can share my experience and knowledge with others as well.

Since 1997, The mission of Tournament Games is to provide the best online Game entertainment possible. In addition to providing fun and entertaining games and tournaments, we also strive to provide a family atmosphere where you or any of your family members will feel safe and secure while playing at our site.

Jack Pearson the visionary behind the Tournament Games; decided several years ago to take the card game solitaire to a whole new level by pitting players seeking to set their own personal records against others with similar ambitions. Jack graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering from Tennessee Technological Institute. Along with Carla (Jacks wife), and Jodi (Jacks Daughter) this truely is an un-stoppable team.

I myself am well versed in Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Blog Marketing, Article Marketing, Social Media, Web 2.0, etc...

Also included in our team are Eric; Microsoft Certified Developer, Game theory, design and software implementation. C++, C#, .NET, STL, ATL, ActiveX, Visual Basic, PHP. And not to forget creative confusion, and nonsensical quotes

Rodger is a software engineer currently working for Tournament Games, and has worked for Raylogic, CDS and Associates, Zoi, specializing in game and web development. He has several papers published on scalability and distributed systems. His skills include Java, Python, C++, ActiveX, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL

Looking forward to working with everyone.

Best Regards,
Tournament Games
[deleted :: new users aren't allowed links/signatures]