Thread: My modifications won't show up online, help?

My modifications won't show up online, help?

What up webdesigners?

I've got an issue - I edited my template on Dreamweaver where I added a new div, fixed up CSS bla bla and uploaded it up to my domain through FTP (Filezilla).
    But the problem is - I'm not seeing any results online, why?

I tried clearing the cache and even went through every single thing so I hadn't forgotten anything but no, I hadn't.

Is is this something with "templates" that causes this or what?
    I remember changing some attributes on couple of links a while ago on my template and neither could I see direct results from that. Although, now that I think of it, I went to check and yep, there they are.
    Is this some kind of that shows up with time or what?

Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by HighDef View Post
    What up webdesigners?

I've got an issue - I edited my template on Dreamweaver where I added a new div, fixed up CSS bla bla and uploaded it up to my domain through FTP (Filezilla).
    But the problem is - I'm not seeing any results online, why?

I tried clearing the cache and even went through every single thing so I hadn't forgotten anything but no, I hadn't.

Is is this something with "templates" that causes this or what?
    I remember changing some attributes on couple of links a while ago on my template and neither could I see direct results from that. Although, now that I think of it, I went to check and yep, there they are.
    Is this some kind of that shows up with time or what?

Help please!
    Hello,
    Any changes you make and upload should reflect right away. What's the url and I'll check it for you to see if it has changed or not? Also, try hitting ctrl + f5 to do a hard refresh.