Thread: Looking for Education Website Project Developer

Thumbs up Looking for Education Website Project Developer

Hello,

I'm Assistant Professor with very big project in hand to undertake the complete dev.
    I need a website to serve as an educational tool for students learning about Crystallography (the branch of science that studies the formation and structure of crystals, refers to the generation of images portraying how atomic arrangements within a material.) and as a database resource for people seeking information about specific crystal structures.
    I don't think I'll have enough time to complete all aspects of them myself. I had post details on these website
    getafrelancer.com, guru.com, elanc.com, freelanceidol.com
    (someone especially recommended me the last one, if I don't want 'bidding' methods for the lowest quality and I agree with that.)

I'd basically like to talk to anybody with web developer skills or whatever value you feel can bring to a collaboration.
    If you are interested in becoming involved with this project, Please get in touch!

Well - maybe it would help if you could explain what you are looking for more. I would be willing to give some help for this, but what kind of help are you looking for?