Hey all! New to the forum and web-design! Got a somewhat "unique" scenario here that most of you are probably familiar with to an extent. I am in the process of learning how to design my own webpage for a business that I plan to start in the near future. I am going to be hosting through Fatcow.com and have the site purchased and the business up and ready to go but need to get this site up and going. A lil about it that you need to know first...I am going to be making personalized jewelry (rings) that contain whatever text that the person wants around the band. My problem is, is that I have 27 total fonts that they can choose from. Now, i can easily type out each individual font, A-Z, upper and lowercase, and also "The quick brown fox...yada yada yada" and add them to the page as pictures so the person can see what the fonts look like but, that doesnt show them, specifically, what they want spelled out on the ring. I am pretty sure that most of you probably know what im talking about when I say that i need a font viewer on my website. You know, just like the box that you type in on the font websites. You basically type in what you want to see and it displays it in the selected font style...Yea, I need something like that on my site and I have no clue where to even start looking to begin to learn. I've googled and googled and havent gotten anywhere. Im not asking how-to do this exactly but maybe just a direction to start looking. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Jeremy