Folks,

I am a person who has not done much web development work in many years, hence am basically a newbie. Please bear with me...

I have a web site for my company (www.artisanccw.com). It is a frames web site and works perfectly with IE & Firefox, but Chrome users only see the bottom 2 frames and NOT the main one at the top with all the navigation controls. It is VERY frustrating that the latest browser is NOT backwards compatible the way its main competitors are...

What I wish to do is as follows: I want my site home page (index.htm) to start to load, but during the load process, the page will read what navigator.appname is trying to load the page (in my case, "Netscape" for Chrome), then if the browser IS Chrome/Netscape, the page will redirect all Chrome users to an entirely new "parallel" web site made just for Chrome users...

I wish this to happen using JavaScript and to happen without users even knowing it is happening...

Here are my questions:

1 - Can this be done?

2 - Can this be done in a way for someone who has no time to stay on the cutting edge of web page programming to just put this code in place just once and be done with it for a period of time?

3 - I would prefer a simple JavaScript solution that can be placed in the <head> portion of my main index.htm page...

I am NOT trying to be flippant, nor looking for any wise cracks about my issue. I just want this issue resolved as soon as possible, so I can go back to concentrating on my main business...

I apologize if I offended anyone. I just want my site to work for everyone...

Thanks in advance for any and all help...