I created a website for my video production company using Dreamweaver 8 (http://www.playroomcreative.com/production.html). I have average web design knowledge.

The sample videos of my work are all MP4 (H.264/AAC) which is compatible with Quicktime and Flash, however I am using JW Flash Player on my website because most people have Flash installed on their computers. I even have a message that prompts people to download the newest version of Flash when the video doesn’t appear.
My question is; what do I do about people that use iphones and ipads that can’t run Flash?

I would assume that I should change the way I have it now and put a Quicktime video embedded page FIRST, then use the “Check Plugin” Dreamweaver behavior to detect if they don’t have Quicktime and redirect them to the Flash video page. Then, if they don’t have the proper version of Flash they will be prompted to upgrade.
If I did it the opposite way (Flash page first that redirects to a Quicktime page when no Flash plugin is found) than the Flash page would never have a chance to offer it’s upgrade prompt if the user doesn’t have the proper version Flash.

Am I approaching this the right way?

Is there a better way (besides the use of YouTube or Vimeo type video hosting sites)?

Thanks in advance!