Hello

Hi guys, I am fairly new in web development, although I know very basic PHP, Javascript, CSS, HTML (of course ) etc.

Anyway, I am planning to build a watching-movie-online site, I've done a little research, and I need some advices and tips I am not a movie maker, for the contents, my plan is embedding movies from sites like Youtube and write reviews.

My questions are:

1. Which one do you guys think a better option (for traffic and later monetizing wise) making a site which embedding independent (so to speak), indie-like, amateur documentaries movies or building one of those "watching(insert a tv series)online" site?

2. How do one of those "watching-some tv series-online" site get their well.. movies. I mean is there some kind of script (read: how can I get one and how much ) or do they manually browse and embed those movies?

3. Can anyone give me a short logic, technical explanation of how to write such script (that automatically get updates from these TV series / movies and embed them on our site), please?

I am sorry if this is not the proper board for this post, TBH I am not sure where to post this since it is covering a few aspects as one (Mods, feel free to move this thread )

Well, thanks for accepting me here, taking time to read, and (hopefully) for your advices