Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Website Review Requests

Website Review Requests

Website review requests don't go in this category. There is a separate section specifically for this. Only established members may request reviews of their sites; new members must wait until they have met the posting requirements (7 days and 12 useful posts).

If you are a new member and post a request for a site review here it will be deleted without warning since it doesn't belong here and you are not permitted to post it anyway.

I know this seems daft, but if someone can't take the time to look for a forum category, I bet they won't even see this thread
    Some people post their threads and questions in random places.. I saw one question about some sort of codeing in the thread made about people wanting to join the moderating team.

Yes. Its good that you warn the users before.

Its good that you warn the users before.
    yeah right. If members won't care to read rules,then they would definitely mess up the forum. With out those rules,I bet this won't be friendly enough!

Nice one you've done there Alvo!!

Hi I am newbie here, if i will do same mistake please inform me for that, from my side i will try to do best. It is right that we have to take care of section where we have to put question.

Hi..
    Thank you for giving an advice. It would be very useful for everyone to be aware about the forum rules.

Thanks for the warning given by you. I will posts a request after i reached the established member level. But, i have one doubt. In this, u have mentioned, 12 useful posts. Useful posts in the sense? What do you mean for that? Plz clear me about that.

Web Site Designers

Indeed, what is a useful post? I mean, this post I am posting now is useful as it raises an important point about the term useful.

I think a more useful answer would be that it needs to be some sort of useful information. Meaning, whatever you post can be used in someway or another... a post that contains a smiley, or just word such as cool is useless.

Please have a look at my site design and leave some review about its design and look
    [url deleted :: you obviously can't read]
    Last edited by alvo; 17 May 2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Being stupid

A "useful" post is something that materially contributes to the forum. Posts that say things like "Great post!" or "Thanks!" don't count. If you make a bunch of posts like that in order to i***ate your post count, don't be surprised if they all disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by alvo View Post
    A "useful" post is something that materially contributes to the forum. Posts that say things like "Great post!" or "Thanks!" don't count. If you make a bunch of posts like that in order to i***ate your post count, don't be surprised if they all disappear.
    I agree, and I suppose the reason for that is the credibility of the forum... after all, we wouldn't want users looking for info and then turning out to be disappointed, which negates the purpose of a forum in the first place...

Would be great if this could be said for other forums on the net.
    Live Life, Love Life, Live Love
    Then work for yourself! - Killer Domains & Hosting

useful posts are those posts that have information and value in them.. meaning, the members can gain something on what you've just replied..

Hmmm... now that is a prime suspect example folks.... lol
    Live Life, Love Life, Live Love
    Then work for yourself! - Killer Domains & Hosting

Thanks for your warning for newbies. GOOD MAN

harryraya is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    If you are a new member and post a request for a site review here it will be deleted without warning since it doesn't belong here and you are not permitted to post it anyway.

+ Post New Thread not working for me i got error like this. ((( sonu2141985, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.)) how to post thread ?? any one can help me i m new here.

Quote Originally Posted by sonu2141985 View Post
    + Post New Thread not working for me i got error like this. ((( sonu2141985, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.)) how to post thread ?? any one can help me i m new here.
    I have PM'ed you...
    If ever in doubt about a threads purpose report it and let webdev mods or admins be the judge. If we don't know we can't help.
    "Coffee is the saviour of mankind!"
    Web Design Wiltshire
    My Blog

xuma's is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    we wouldn't want users looking for info and then turning out to be disappointed, which negates the purpose of a forum in the first place.

Hi all,
    I have just completed my website, could you help me to review it?
    It's domain is http://gsmarttech.com.
    I hope that you will spend a little time for me.
    Thank you very much!

On my bases, I don't think that the audience will be looking forward about the certain outcome.

web design sydney