Thread: Help I'm new!

anabee Guest

Red face Help I'm new!

Dear most amazing web designers,

I'm a photgrapher trying to make my own website. I was able to create my layout in photoshop and add it into dreamweaver. I'm having trouble because I want my part of my layout to be a background image and the other part of my layout is my naigations buttons. logo etc... I'm trying to add a dreamweaver widget (slideshow) on top of my layout. It's not working. Clearly because I don't know what i'm doing.

# 1 How do I make it so that part of my layout is a background image

# 2 How do I place a slideshow ontop of my background image?

# 3 After slicing my layout in photoshop and adding it to dreamweaver all my code is in tables is this a bad thing?

# 4 Should I really be trying to make my own website or do you have any templates that I can use that would have a nav bar, background image and a slideshow to show off the pics.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU CAN RESPOND TO THIS IT'S DRIVING ME CLINICALLY INSANE!

Kindly,

Anabee

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by anabee View Post
    Dear most amazing web designers,

I'm a photgrapher trying to make my own website. I was able to create my layout in photoshop and add it into dreamweaver. I'm having trouble because I want my part of my layout to be a background image and the other part of my layout is my naigations buttons. logo etc... I'm trying to add a dreamweaver widget (slideshow) on top of my layout. It's not working. Clearly because I don't know what i'm doing.

# 1 How do I make it so that part of my layout is a background image

# 2 How do I place a slideshow ontop of my background image?

# 3 After slicing my layout in photoshop and adding it to dreamweaver all my code is in tables is this a bad thing?

# 4 Should I really be trying to make my own website or do you have any templates that I can use that would have a nav bar, background image and a slideshow to show off the pics.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU CAN RESPOND TO THIS IT'S DRIVING ME CLINICALLY INSANE!

Kindly,

Anabee
    Hello buddy

If you need help i can help you with your website or design from scratch am just been friendly