Thread: credit system?

caaleb Guest

Question credit system?

Hi, I want to make a website that has a system so that they can register and then when they are registered they can buy credits or points for their account via paypal ect.. after they have the points on their account I want them to be able to spend those credits in my virtual shop or something like that. The only problem is I am a big noob and have no idea how to even start something like this. Is there like a template or something I can use that already has all of this stuff in it? Thank you - caleb

Sunwalker is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    Do yourself a favor and start learning how to code now if you truly want to do this. The first thing you need to learn is HTML. It's fairly simple and it will get you on your feet. Then you need to learn Javascript and PHP. They are also fairly simple, just keep applying yourself and ask questions on forums such as this one when you get stuck. While learning PHP you will probably pick up some knowledge about MySQL. MySQL basically just allows you to store user data on your web server (such as credits). MySQL is also very simple. For me, the toughest thing to learn was the Javascript, but with a little googling you should be able to hack something together fairly easily.