Hello,

I am facing a technical problem on web-to-print would need help:

I have to develop a web application that provides web-to-print service. The website provides services for print buyer to access online storefronts or catalogues offered by print house. Within these storefronts, print buyer can choose pre-designed templates where they can alter the typeface, copy, images, effects, and layout within a template and order for print production.

In the Administration function of the system, the administrator of website need to upload pre-designed templates to the system. These files are usually designed by graphic designer using graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,… and saved as vector graphic files (.ai, .eps…). When the website admin upload these graphic files to the system, system will auto-process the files to convert them to the online templates. I have to build a graphic file processing component to do this.

It’s not problem to process raster image file such as PNG, JPEG, TIFF. The difficult problem is: process vector graphic file .ai,. eps with multi-layers inside, we have to analyse all layers in vector graphic file and convert them to corresponding objects in online template. I cannot find any solution to do this yet.

Could you please give any suggestion, advise to help me resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Dan Nguyen