Thread: Any Advice Welcome!

Any Advice Welcome!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums. I've had a look around and there seems to be quite a few people on here who really know their stuff, so I'm hoping for a bit guidance on what site to buy.

I really like the idea of owning an autopilot site that makes a passive income by using adsense or clickbank products. I'm network engineer and I've never done anything related to web development in the past, so you could say that I'm a noob!
    However, over the past month or so, I've read quite a bit about building autoblogs, marketing, SEO techniques and a whole load of other stuff. So I have a VERY basic understanding of what's involved in creating a website and what's involved in getting traffic and having it ranked, I think.

Initially the plan was to build and autoblog or articlebase, add some unique content, do a bit of SEO, and use plugins to add more content, with a little ppc advertising. But it seems like there's already a lot of that out there already, which leaves me thinking I might not get anywhere.
    So I've started looking around places like Flippa and Dealasite for an already established autopilot site already making a little profit.

My budget is pretty small at around $1800, and I'm looking for the site to be giving me $90-$200 net profit per month, is that a realistic goal? If it is, my main concern is the sustainability of that income, how could I make sure the traffic wont drop after I buy it? Is making sure that it gets mostly organic traffic enough?

What do you guys think of these two? For example:

https://flippa.com/126142-Automatic-...rs-old-domain-

AND

https://flippa.com/126092-100-Organi...d---NO-RESERVE

I'd really appreciate any help or advice!

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Hmm... seems WebDevForums is pretty dead