Thread: Starting assisting on company's website - really like it and want to do it fulltime

Starting assisting on company's website - really like it and want to do it fulltime

This is my first post. Glad to be a new member of this website.

I currently work for a financial institution in nyc and help maintain our website. I was initially put on a project in mid 2010 to help rebuild our department’s website and had no experience at all. I started to take a few classes that a tech-teaching firm was offering in nyc and I really enjoyed it a lot. For my company’s website I basically help with the html coding and css updates when need be. I really enjoy when I get to update our website but that is not my full time job. I would really love to find a full time job doing this somewhere, but don’t want to go the freelance route. I have a good understanding of html, css but feel like I can always improve. I also have a basic understanding of jquery.

I am always willing to learn/improve if I can find a job that will help me learn while I am assisting with the website upkeep. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get my foot in the door some how.

you can get fulltime work if you first want to go for site like odesk.com / elance.com
    from freelance you can be offered online fulltime job.
    goodluck for you