Thread: Wordpress Plugins for Dating Sites

o0o0mmoo0o0 is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

Wordpress Plugins for Dating Sites

Hi,

I know I'm new here, so sorry for the kinda weird first time post. Anyway, I'm making (or at least, trying to!) make a new dating website, except I suck at coding. So unsurprisingly I'm using Wordpress to build it and I'm trying to find a good plugin to handle the whole admin side of the dating site, like user approval, memberships, subscriptions etc. I can't find much on the wordpress forums so I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone has any suggestions for this? (Preferably free, I know, I'm a cheapskate).

I did find one plugin here: bestdatingsites.org/dating-websites which looks like it could be pretty good, and appears to be free, but to be honest I really have no idea. I'll probably give this a try and see how it goes for now. In the meantime, any suggestions you have would also be hugely appreciated. Thank you!

locpicker is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated
    s2member is a very good plugin for membership sites. It would do in a pinch to get you started.