Thread: Need advice buiding business website with template

angieod is offline New Member: Posts Will Be Moderated

Need advice buiding business website with template

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if its is possible to build a site with log in and upload where my clients can upload their photos and have a user acccount can be done with a template have built a few websites with frontpage but would like to use some templates I think they look more professional and I am not an expert learning bit by bit thanks for any info angie ireland

Hi Angie,

The difficulty is in order to have a system like this you will have to learn an entire language and understand the methods used to create each system you desire to have on your website.

What I would realistically think about is pricing up local developers to devlop a system like this for you. They should have a system like this up withing a few weeks and the system would be unique much like you doing it yourself. However there are so many varying aspects to building a system such as this that unless you were intending to take up design and development up as a full time ocupation then the effort of gaining this new knowledge is not worth it.

Alternatively you can make a post in our freelancers section and see what developers from all over the world will charge for your system.

Hope this is helpful
    If ever in doubt about a threads purpose report it and let webdev mods or admins be the judge. If we don't know we can't help.
    "Coffee is the saviour of mankind!"
    Web Design Wiltshire
    My Blog