Thread: I need you guy review my insurance site

I need you guy review my insurance site

Hello guy,
    I just have spend a big time and money into this insurance market and my main purpose is working with Adsense.

The site Cheap Car Insurance is made with unique quality content which i am working pretty hard on the content.

Apart from that, is there any point that you want to recommend me to make correction of the site? I do need your suggestion cuz i want my site to be more friendly.

The site looks good.
    Your paragraph headings are in black color.
    Insert appropriate car image - to show it is car insurance website.
    The lady looks towards the text. Instead, put smiling images as looking forward towards the visitor since this is an Insurance website.

um a few things on the top it says this

Our Strong Commitment Is finding You Both Reliable And Cheap Car Insurance With Lowest Rates Online Easily

finding the F is not cap looks out of place kind of pops out at ya and the other thing is there needs to be some sort of roll over feature when you hover over links in the nav bar atleast all you get now is a hand and a small thing like that goes a long way just a few things i seen right away but looks simple and clean

the contact page has the email add but you cant click on it people are lazy and dont like to copy and paste when you can click and it does everything for you hehe

It's ok, I'd do something about the underlind links on the left.... like put a proper decent menu in there.. all else is great
    Live Life, Love Life, Live Love
    Then work for yourself! - Killer Domains & Hosting

your site is good looking

I think It looks good but you need some more professional images. Or at least do a better cropping job you see blue all around the image on the right.

that my opinion.
    and thou shall not dual boot for ye can only serve one OS.

Just to be clear Linux is a Kernel not an operating system.

The following images does not have alt text mentioned:

http://www.firstcheapcarinsurance.co...-insurance.jpg
    http://www.firstcheapcarinsurance.co...-insurance.png

The domain for this website is set to expire in less than a year (March 22, 2012 @ 12:00:00 AM (EDT)).

When I first look at the site, seems to be that its more like a blog, giving out information about car insurance. If your purpose is to tell people what is the purpose of having car insurance then it seems informational. But if not then maybe you have to change some of the titles or writing to tell people that you are actually helping people find the lowest price for car insurance

The site looks good.
    The lady looks towards the text. Instead, put smiling images as looking forward towards the visitor since this is an Insurance site

visiblexposure

Hi Friend looking wise your site is the best and link structures also good and color combination is good i really like it.

I am new to this forum and i am happy to join here...

Your link is not working so i can't say anything about your website but your idea work with adsense is so good and profitable.

Your site is very nice and looking so grate and content also cool and simply........

It gave me a Problem Loading Page. It's down. I hope you'll fix it soon.

I visit you site that you share here. Its looking very nice and good website with good colour combination, graphics, font size and you can also provide good information about your business and service. I think its prefect and looking professional site. I think there are no more changes needs in your site.
    look into our outlook training

NIce but you can modifiy with the latest trends...

Website Design Taunton

Your insurance site is not opening.

Your site doesn't seem to want to load today. It may be time for a new hosting service.

The site looks good.
    The lady looks towards the text. Instead, put smiling images as looking forward towards the visitor since this is an Insurance website. https://miamiseoguide.com/