Two people in my office (myself and another person) work on our website using Dreamweaver. We used to have an On-line course that was hosted by another department; but they decided they didn't want to deal with it any longer. So her and I worked to move the course to allow us more control; so we designed it the best we could. We are pretty good, but there is much more we could learn. So at the end of each lesson; there is a quiz that the registrant needs to take to earn a certificate of completion. Here is what we were able to come up with for the quiz:

http://www.painpolicy.wisc.edu/on-li...lish/quiz1.htm

The problem is that when the person submits their answers, I get an email that is all messed up and I have to sort through everything to figure out their answers. This is what my email looks like:

Lesson3Question+1=D&Question2=B&Question3=C&Question4=C&Question5=C&Question6=A&Question7=B&Question 8=C&Question9=B&Question10=A&name=David+Slack&email+address=slack.d@ghc.org&Submit=Send

I am looking for an easier way to get the answers submitted and not have to work as hard (aren't we all ).

I tried to figure out the source on this page: http://bible-study.jordanpark.org/niv03/11niv-d9k.html but I just can't seem to quite figure it out.

It seems to have a script that has the correct answer in the script so it kind of checks it before I would even get the email. This is just a cut/paste of the email I get after taking the 'quiz' from that site:

Following are the "correct answers" and answers that you submitted
to subject Bible study on Monday, May 9, 2011 at 08:04:45:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

01. (Ref. Heb. 1:1-3) - In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the [prophets] at many times and in various ways, but in these [last days] he has spoken to us by his [Son], whom he appointed [heir] of all things, and through whom he made the [universe]. The Son is the [radiance] of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful [word]. After he had provided [purification] for sins, he sat down at the [right hand] of the Majesty in heaven.

a. CORRECT ANSWER: prophets, YOUR ANSWER: prophets

b. CORRECT ANSWER: last days, YOUR ANSWER: last days

c. CORRECT ANSWER: Son, YOUR ANSWER: Son

d. CORRECT ANSWER: heir, YOUR ANSWER: heir

e. CORRECT ANSWER: universe, YOUR ANSWER: universe

f. CORRECT ANSWER: radiance, YOUR ANSWER: radiance

g. CORRECT ANSWER: word, YOUR ANSWER: word

h. CORRECT ANSWER: purification, YOUR ANSWER: purification

i. CORRECT ANSWER: right hand, YOUR ANSWER: right hand

I wouldn't need anything more than just a single choice for an answer, as that is all our quiz's ask for. It seems the radio button gives on 1 choice; but the box allows for multiple choices? I would like to do this for our site! I am not sure what kind of script I am looking for or anything and wonder if someone can point me in the right direction!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully respond!